Wisborough Green Sports in conjunction with the cricket, football, touch rugby and stoolball clubs have introduced a new membership software system called ‘MyClubhouse’. The system will allow members to pay annual subs , pay match fees , book facilities and sign up for events online. One of the main benefits of ‘Myclubhouse’ is that it is able to link in with the Pav’s new ‘EPOS’ till which will enable members to claim members pricing for purchases behind the bar (eg approx £1 per pint saving).
From now on members of the Cricket Club will sign up for annual membership via the MyClubhouse site , and you can do this using the link below. The registration process is simple and a username and password is assigned to each member for future access to ‘Myclubhouse’ . Paid up members will be issued a membership card which can be collected from the bar at the Pav. The membership card will need to be produced to benefit from member tariffs.
Once registered you will have access to the net booking system which is required by the ECB in the current COVID environment. If and when league cricket commences , you will also be able to confirm availability for matches amongst other things via MyClubhouse.
The Cricket Club has set the registration cost for the year at £20 to cover the annual £10 subscription to Wisborough Green Sports (to cover insurance liability and overheads), and a further £10 to cover Cricket Club overheads such as net balls, disinfectant and ground maintenance. This will need to be paid before the membership cards are issued and is done as part of the MyClubhouse registration. This dramatically simplifies and improves the collection of annual membership and other fees for all concerned.
To register please click the following link : https://wgs.myclubhouse.co.uk/ and then click ‘sign in‘ at the top right hand side of the page. Click on ‘Senior cricket’ to register
As you may know the ECB has given clubs permission to have net sessions subject to certain guidelines which will need to be adhered to – see below.
To make a nets booking you will need to be logged into MyClubouse. From the home screen , scroll down and click ‘ Cricket Nets booking ‘. You can select an available time and a confirmatory email will be sent to your email address.
A club representative will be on hand during the session to ensure that the necessary safety measures are being adhered to.
Bookings can be made from Saturday 6 June , so please go ahead and book.
ECB guidelines for net sessions
All Net sessions will need to be undertaken in accordance with ECB guidelines which are listed below
- A club representative will be assigned to supervise the session and ensure that the necessary safety measures are adhered to.
- Do not use the facility if you, or a member of your household has symptoms of coronavirus however mild – observe government advice.
- Maximum two people using a net unless everyone is from the same household.
- Players will need to bring their own cricket kit if possible. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time
- Observe social distancing rules at all times.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the facility. Do not touch your face
- Adjacent nets not to be used.
- Usage should be booked with the club. No unauthorised use.
- Please maintain 10 minutes between bookings.
The Club will provide both junior and adult cricket balls for the nets sessions which will be disinfected between sessions.